In my quest to
save money (to fund my happy-hours) I have decided to do my own nails - ugh! - and limit my pedicures
to only twice a month. Thus saving myself $540 dollars a year on manicures alone... or as I like to think of it,
a round-trip ticket to the turquoise waters of the Mayan Riviera. A little more
motivating isn't it?
Its seems like nail art is all the craze this year and even more so now that it's summer. I'm no nail artist but with millions of colors to choose from and millions more online tips for Do-It-Yourself (DIY) anything and everything, I knew I could find a way to make it fun to do my own nails again...just like when I was 16 and had no job, therefore; no income.
Its seems like nail art is all the craze this year and even more so now that it's summer. I'm no nail artist but with millions of colors to choose from and millions more online tips for Do-It-Yourself (DIY) anything and everything, I knew I could find a way to make it fun to do my own nails again...just like when I was 16 and had no job, therefore; no income.
The CutePolish Channel
on YouTube is full of quick instructional videos that will
teach you how to create EASY & CUTE nail art designs!
Check out this
video for ridiculously easy and beyond cute Newspaper Nails…
I'm thinking I'd like to try to maybe get an entire phrase across the nails on one hand :D
I'm thinking I'd like to try to maybe get an entire phrase across the nails on one hand :D
No comments:
Post a Comment