"I'm really busy and can't call... or email... or text."
"I'm not ready to be in a relationship."
"I just got out of a long relationship and want to be single for a while."
Etc...
I'll start. The excuse: My job makes it hard for me to have a relationship. I can't give them the time they need and they get tired of it.
Now I have to agree, being busy with work happens. Still, why are they even spending time with you now? They have time tonight but won't have time for you later on in the week? Why even come into your life or the life of any other girl until they have time?
Girl, come on! He's not in like with you.
A guy that is in like with you will make some time to see you. And when he can’t see you will make up for it in a call to say hello, a text or even an email. He will do such come hail or high storm. (I love this saying in Spanish, caiga granizo y que venga huracán. It really states the point.)
Send me the excuse you got from a guy. Girl with the best excuse wins a gift. I'm serious, I will personally send you a little gift.
No comments:
Post a Comment