Now, you must look at me and wonder, how does she do it? Look like a million bucks every day... well almost every day - ok fine, sometimes! Here is my little secret: Crossroads Trading Co.
At Crossroads you can buy recycled (for the environmentally conscious), resale, vintage or thrift (this is where we average Maria's come in) clothing and accessories. Personally I like to call it "semi-new".
I was in the Pasadena store today and totally scored! My three scores for the day...

Steve Madden snakeskin pumps. Some chick with good taste and money to spare wore these once around the house to "break them in" before she realized they were one size too big and there was no need to "break them in." LOL! Retail they were $60-$90, I paid $18.50.

I didn't need another pair of jeans... good thing this is a True Religion skinny jean :) Retail about $130, I got them for $35. Who says NO to True Religion for $35 bucks? My looks may be average but I make up for it in brains. Haha! I don't think these were even washed before coming moa!
Finally and saving the best for last...
Theory slacks! With the tags!!! Need I say more? No way! Yes way! These retail for *brace yourself* $260 big ones. I made out like a bandit when I snatched these for $27.50.


Find the Crossroads Trading Co. near you at www.crossroadstraiding.com
No comments:
Post a Comment